Performance for all shotguns
BSS® is a special alloy with a density close to lead and a perfect surface finish. The balls are perfectly spherical and slide against each other with ease.
- Superior performance to steel and copper
- Increased stopping power
- Extremely regular pattern
- Fires in all shotguns and chokes
- Possibility of using fiber wads for a slightly more open pattern.
- Moderately priced, equivalent to soft copper.
- The N°5 (3.05 mm) is ideal for all types of hunting, as its performance is equivalent to that of a small N°6 lead. It can be used for waterfowl from teal to mallard, woodcock and pigeon.
- Well-suited to small calibers, it shoots standard loads in 70-gauge cases (1 oz in 20-gauge and 3/4 oz in 28-gauge).
You need to be connected to post a comment