Welcome to the store
Performance for all shotguns
BSS® is a special alloy with a density close to that of lead and a perfect surface finish. The balls are perfectly spherical and slide against each other with ease.
- Better performance than steel and copper. Very similar to lead.
- Increased stopping power
- Extremely regular pattern
- Fires in all shotguns and chokes (not obliged to be steel proofed)
- Possibility of using fiber wads for a slightly more open pattern.
- Moderately priced, equivalent to soft copper.
- The N°5 is ideal for all types of hunting, as its performance is equivalent to that of a small N°6 lead. It can be used for waterfowl from teal to mallard, woodcock and pigeon.